Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ok so I lied......

Sorry, but I just checked the "flag counter" and you all are awesome! I know I use that word a lot, lol, I sound more like a surfer from California than I do a girl that lives in Pennsylvania! Anyway, if I didn't think something was (again) awesome, I wouldn't use the word. Anyway, you all are what keeps this blog rolling, I put that counter up so I could get a small idea of who was looking at it. (and so you, if anyone was interested, could look as well) -- Now I have another favor to ask of you, I have a similar blog - only for Carl Edwards fans. Yes I know that Dale Jr and Carl have different drivers styles, etc. blah blah blah. (Sorry it's been a long busy Saturday), but I figure if there's that many people in the world that like AMPed, there's gotta be some that like Carl Edwards. So, the title of this one is called "Flippin' Out for Carl Edwards." I'm going to post the link in with my other links here, and if you would so kindly spread the word about that blog, I'd be so grateful! Ok, goodnight and I'll post tomorrow after the race.

No comments: