Thursday, October 16, 2008

I really need your input on this one!!!

Seriously, I know there's a lot of people out there that read my blog, but there's one thing missing. I don't hear feedback from any of you! So this time, I'm asking (don't make me beg, it won't be pretty) you for your input on something. Over on the right there where the Links and Past posts are listed is a poll. I know I have the Carl Edwards blog up, but that seems to be going nowhere and I'm considering closing it. If I don't hear anything from anyone, then I plan to close the Carl Edwards one and start a Jimmie Johnson blog. So please please please vote for the blog you'd like to see the most. The voting will last for one week and like I said, if I don't see any votes by then, I'll close Flippin' Out For Carl Edwards and open Jammin' for Jimmie Johnson. So vote please!! Thanks!

No comments: