Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cup qualifying cancelled (again)

So you know what this means, the drivers will start start according to their place in the points. Dale Jr will start 10th and I heard something about another AMP paint scheme for Saturday night. Hmm, not too sure on that, but I will let you know if I find anything. The person I feel bad for is Brad Keselowski, who was to make his cup debut on Saturday night. Well, he's scheduled to run another race before the year is over so hopefully he'll be able to run in that one.

For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, you all know about the collages I used to make and post here. I had taken them off the blog since I had been told that they made me look like a Dale Jr "stalker" (umm okie dokie then). Well, for those that think that, this is my blog and I will post as many collages as I want. If you want to voice your opinion on that, go somewhere else. Anyway, collage will appear every now and then, and for those that like them, feel free to use them. :) Ok, talk to you all later.

No comments: