Monday, October 20, 2008

Headlines from Martinsville

There should be more headlines this week as Dale Jr finished 2nd yesterday at Martinsville.


Not great, but Junior's first year at HMS a good start


Earnhardt settles in with Hendrick, looks forward to 2009


Second fiddle at Martinsville just fine for Dale Earnhardt Jr.


Dale Earnhardt Jr. says crew chief calls are pivotal at Martinsville



Earnhardt not in right spot to challenge


That last one doesn't sound encouraging, but it's not negative so that's why I posted it.


Here's one about the sponsorship with Unilever.

JR Motorsports "too good to be true" for Unilever



Just a reminder, two days left to vote for what blog you'd like to me start up in the place of Flippin Out for Carl Edwards. Looks like a blog for Jimmie Johnson is ahead, and some want to see one for Jeff Gordon. Hmm, we'll see what happens!


Also, I forgot to mention, I do read all the articles I post here before I post them. I will never post anything that anyone has written about Dale Jr that is negative. Just wanted you to know that.

No comments: