Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I got to talk to Dale Jr and Josh last night (for the 2nd time)

Went well, I wasn't on for too long, told them about the lady who couldn't find her car after the Pocono race, and told me she knew she parked beside a tree. Josh made the comment about there being a lot of trees up there. I said that was my first thought too. So my question was going to be if Junior had any paint schemes from the past that he was hoping to have put on the 88 for next year. However, someone beat me to it and I had to think of a different question fast. I had one in mind in case that one was asked and I told Junebug I played the Playstation 2 video game version of Scarface. (It's actually called "Scarface: The World Is Yours.") Junior did the voice over for one of the characters and for the life of me (after played it the whole way through two times) couldn't figure out what character he portrayed. So he told me and now I'll have to go through and see if I can find him. (If I do, I'll let you know.) I heard from a friend of mine that was listening that Junior said, "So Corinne plays Scarface huh? That's pretty cool." Anyway, for those of you who listened in, that was me! I gotta go for now, talk to you all later!!

No comments: