Monday, September 29, 2008

Dale Jr's paint scheme for the AMP Energy and headlines from the past weekend


Anyone else that checks AMPed out enter they're name to put on Dale Jr's car for this coming weekend? I am, so I'm really excited to see the car when it's unveiled this Friday at Talladega Superspeedway. 

If you did enter your name and want to see where it's at on the car, 
go to ampenergy.com this Friday and I think what you'll do is enter your name, 
and they'll show you where your name is located at on the car. 
I know the diecast cars cost a pretty penny, but if my name does get on there, 
I'll be buying myself a diecast car!!



Here's the headlines from the weekend: 



I'm really excited to post this next headline, I can't wait to hear who Brad's sponser for next year will be!

No comments: