Monday, June 16, 2008

My own thoughts on Jr's win.....

Ok, for some reason, I felt the urge to write down my own thoughts, comments, whatever - on Jr's win. First of all I have got to say that I fell that Sr was with him that last lap. Not just because it was Father's Day, but because today was simply Jr's day. If you've seen me comment to Jr on Infield Parking, one thing I have always told him is that I have faith in him, always have and always will. Also that his win would come when he least expected it and sure enough I was right. Congrats also go to Tony Jr - the win on Sunday was a perfect example why Tj just fits as Jr's crew chief, and the crew did an awesome job as well. Congrats to Rick Hendrick, who's stood by Jr the whole way, and to Chevy for sticking with Jr. (I sound like I should be there victory lane, then again, I'll leave that to Jr!!) Again, way to go Jr!!! I knew you could do it!!!

No comments: