Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dale Jr quotes from Sunday

"I can understand how it might look, especially if you're not Dale Jr. fans ... I know exactly what they're going to say Monday. I mean, my fans are happy and I'm happy for them. The other half are going to tear this apart on how we won this race. But I got the trophy and I got the points. I got to see my team and my owner and my family tonight as happy as they've been in a long time. ... It's a pretty big day for me."


"It's special ... My daddy, he meant a lot to me. I can't tell my father Happy Father's Day, but I get the opportunity to wish it upon all of the other fathers out there, and I genuinely mean that when I say it."

"It is what it is man ... We were going to stay out there no matter what."

"We were going to stumble to the finish and probably not win the race. We weren't going to finish. The yellow saved us. They can write what they want, but we won one."

- all from Dale Jr.



No comments: