Thursday, May 28, 2009

Plenty of headlines and a few pictures...

I wanted headlines, and well I got them! Everything from what took place today, to Junior's view and whatever else I happen to come across. So here we go, we'll start from the announcement that I first read on NASCAR.com - Most of them from nascar.com espn.com are the same so unless I see something that isn't reported elsewhere, I won't post it.


Eury Jr. out as crew chief for slumping Earnhardt

For Earnhardt and Eury, change an inevitable result

This next one is what is keeping this whole crew chief change thing a positive thing for me and hope it will do the same for you after you read it.

New crew chief eyes full review

This are the few pictures that were taken when Dale met with reporters in Detroit today.




No comments: