Monday, February 9, 2009

Racing has begun so I guess that means my rants will start again too!

I know I set this blog up for fans of Dale Jr, but there is one thing I must get off my chest. Am I missing something here? Because for the life of me I can't figure out where this "talent" that Joey Logano possesses is coming from. I don't see it, I mean he already crashed one of his cars and it wasn't even a points race! Granted he's a good driver, but he's not as good as Dale Jr, Tony, or even (don't hurt me when I say this) Vile Kyle. I think he needs to stay in ARCA for awhile longer and earn his way up to the Sprint Cup. Now a driver that has gotten where he is the right way is Brad Keselowski. He won two races last year in the Nationwide Series while Joey Logano only won one race. One race, and I forget which one, Brad finished in the top 20 while being only one lap down and I forget what position Joey finished in, but he was 4 laps down. I mean come on here people, quit giving credit where it isn't due and start giving it where it is due!

No comments: