Thursday, December 4, 2008

This years Chex Most Popular Driver is.....

Well, I guess Champion's Week wasn't all that bad for Dale Jr, I know he didn't finish in the top 10 (which we all know he would have liked to have finished much higher), but hey, he did get some pretty cool stuff for being one of the chase contenders....


Ok I'm the first to admit (not that it would make any difference) that I'm not one for the beard look, but hey, if Junior likes it, more power to him. Anyway, first Junior got a sweet watch from Tissot with the team colors on it. (I guess the lady is the representative from Tissot)





I know I voted a lot of times for Dale Jr to win this award, and I know it means so much to him because of it being voted on by the fans. As I've told him many times on InfieldParking.com, I'm so proud of him and happy for him!!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, this years winner of the Chex Most Popular Driver Award (6 time, I might add) is...... DALE EARNHARDT JR!!!!

No comments: