Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Over 1,000 viewers from the USA!!!

Wow!! That is totally beyond words for me. (which as you know is pretty rare that I'm speechless) Anyway, thank you so much for having so much interest in AMPed for 88! I never thought I'd reach 1,000 viewers from any country. Then again I never thought there would be as many countries that have stumbled across this blog as there has been. People have come in from Canada to Italy to India to Iceland, even if it's by accident they've been recorded on here. If you know any Jimmie Johnson fans, please tell them about thelowedown48.blogspot.com - The Lowe Down is just like AMPed, only for Jimmie Johnson fans.

Lastly, I do want to say a huge welcome back to Tony Stewart to Team Chevy. We missed you Tony, welcome back!! Ok, that's all for now, keep checking back, I hope to have some new at least once every week, not sure how that will work out. Talk to you soon!!

No comments: