Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let's get serious for a moment here.....

Ok, I'm the first to admit that I can be blunt, like very blunt. So, before I post anymore on Jr, I want to make one thing (ok, maybe more than one thing) clear to everyone - and that is - the only time you will ever see anything written about Jr, (excluding pictures and videos) is if it came straight from his mouth. I hate gossip, and will not post anything that has been said by anyone other than him. It's not fair to him, his family, his team and it's also not fair to you who actually check back to see if I posted anything. I have a lot of fun doing this blog and don't want it to turn into anything other than just a fun place to check out all things Dale Jr. (I hate being serious too, so I'm not having the best time posting this) Also, if you ever hear me say anything like "Oh, I could just go there and smack that person" - please never take me seriously, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and would never literally do that to anyone!!

I have the utmost respect for the sport that Jr, Jimmy Johnson, and yes, even Kyle Busch (please don't hurt me after I said that!) are involved in. I know for me, I don't have the smarts nor the guts to climb in a car week after week and race the way they do. Which leads me to another point, (don't mind my rambling, these things come to me and if I don't post them - I'll never remember to post them later) I also hate it when people see a driver, or any other actor, singer, etc - with someone of the opposite sex and the public automatically assumes those two are in a relationship. Hello?! Just because they're talking to that person, does not mean they're hooking up. If they wanted us to know about it, they'd say something. That's their business, not ours and they have just as much of a right to privacy as the rest of us. (See why I hate gossip so much?) They're as normal as you and me. Sure they're in the spotlight more than we are, but celebs in general deserve a much needed break. They're 'hard-working, gotta pay the bills, gotta buy gas even though it costs a billion dollars anymore' people. That's the main reason I'm such a huge Jr fan. He's always remained a 'down to earth, easy going, fun loving, hard-working guy'. So from me to you, do all celebs a favor, cut 'em a break every now and then. They deserve it.

Phew, ok, now that I got that outta the way, back to being AMPed for 88 in '08!!!

No comments: