Thursday, May 29, 2008

Never fear, for I am here....

Ok, that was majorly cheesy, but whatever. No, I am here, I just got a sudden head cold within the past two days. Yee-freakin'-ha! (Note the lack of enthusiasm in my voice there.) Anyway, yesterday I found out that Jr, was not only in the state of PA, (which is where I live), but he was also like an 1 1/2 from where I live!! That might not seem very exciting to many of you, but to me, it's a big deal. You're reading a post from a girl that has #1 never seen him in person, and #2 has never been to race (will be going to my first in August). Ok, well, enough of me, I'm working on a new collage for those of you who really liked the first one I made. (I had a girl from Jr Nation, not only use it as her background for her desktop, but also she made it her background for her myspace page. I feel honored!) Which reminds me, if any of you want to use a collage I have made for IP, MySpace, your desktop, etc. feel free to do so. Ok, I'm gonna shut up now and go work on the new one, should have it up later. (never know with me and my ADD) If you have any ideas for things you'd like me to post, please please, leave me a comment, comments and/or ideas are what keeps this blog rolling!!

No comments: