Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My own thoughts on Jr at Richmond

Ok, every now and then I like to give my own sarcastic/blunt opinion on things that happened during the last race. So, this time I'm gonna give my opinion on Jr bumping Kyle Busch, who I like to refer to as shrub and/or shrubery (and I know I'm not the only one).

Do I think Jr did right in what happened with Shrub? Heck yeah I do! When you ever known a Earnhardt (any Earnhardt) to forget what happened to them the last time they were at a certain track. More so, if the person took them out and then claimed it was "an accident." Yeah, Jr tried to slow down and we saw the small amount of smoke come out of the back of his tires, but I loved what Jr said to the SPEED reporter when they asked him about it. "I just felt like racing him hard..." That's all Jr needed to say, the fans loved it whether he meant to do it or not. If you were watching the race on TV, you could hear the fans cheered for (from what I heard from a friend who was there) at least 4 laps after it happened. Me? I laughed for at least 5-6 laps after it happened, maybe longer. Anyway, shrub has had this coming since the last time they were at Richmond, and, he got what he deserved. If there's one thing he should have learned by now, it's that you don't mess with an Earnhardt (any Earnhardt that is). I think that's about it for now, If I think of anything else, I'll probably add it on here later.

No comments: