Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Headlines from the weekend

Here's the headlines concerning Junior from Dover and even some reflecting back to New Hampshire. (Oiy, let the man alone already)


Dale Earnhardt Jr. learns his lesson


Hendrick better but less fun for Earnhardt Jr., Eury
(The majority of this one is about Tony Jr, with a comment or two by Junior)


This next one wins my vote for the most awesome headline ever!! (Ok, get your minds outta the gutter, I know it sounds dirty. Dirty, but oh so true.)
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chooses To Whip It; Kyle Busch Chooses To Be Whipped


That's all I could find so far, so if you see any you'd like me to post, let me know.


I just read this on NASCAR.com Check it out....

ON THIS DATE:
2001 -- In the first Cup race after the 9-11 terrorist attacks, Dale Jr. wins at Dover. Many cars have special paint schemes.

No comments: